Pillowy insides with a crunchy exterior... need I say more?
Hola lovelies!! Hope you’re well and eating good!
So a few weeks ago I visited the beautiful town of Sanlucar, ate some amazingly fresh seafood and then I found these lovely rosemary bushes and was inspired to make some potatoes! This dish is so easy and can be eaten with anything, treated as a side or enjoyed on it’s own! They’re crispy, delicious, perfumed potatoes and I think everyone should give it a try!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 10-12 baby potatoes (or 3 medium potatoes)
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh rosemary (cut it down to half a tablespoon if you’re using dried)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons roughly chopped garlic (around 5 cloves)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon corsely ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
*Preheat your oven to 220c/Gas Mark 5
- In a pot, place the potatoes in and cover with water. Season with salt and bring to a boil.
- In a mortar and pestle, grind the fresh rosemary leaves. Add in the garlic and a pinch of salt then grind until it forms a paste.
- Add in the olive oil, mix well and set aside.
- Skip this step if you’re using dried and simply mix all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Once the potatoes are fork tender, drain them and transfer into a bowl.
- Pour over the rosemary oil and toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes in a baking tray and drizle with a little more olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until all the sides are golden brown!
…Thank you for visiting my blog, I’d love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment, send me an email, or find me on Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter & and please SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube @FoodwithDom
…And if you make this recipe… Let me know how it turns out or take a picture, Share it on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #foodwithdom xx