Prawn and edamame - Black Bean Spaghetti
Healthy and protein packed. Just as delicious served cold!
Hola loves! Hope you’re well and eating good! Comment and let me know, what was the last thing you cooked?
So today I have a pretty cool post to share with you guys, I’ve partnered up with Prozis , a health and fitness website that I believe is really affordable and a lot people can enjoy from. They have loads of cool things to choose from, like snacks, pasta, clothing, protein shakes and so much more.
I picked out a whole bunch of things and you can watch the unboxing video here (click).
Unfortunately the spaghetti I used in the video is no longer available on the site and I just found out as I’m writing this post, however you can absolutely make this same recipe using any noodles of choice, I really like using vermicelli rice noodles for this recipe since takes no time to make. I’ll feature a product you can get your hands on next, apologies guys!x
Although this does say black bean SPAGHETTI. I’ve decided to give it an asian twist and it really works! Try to get your hands on some of this stuff on Amazon perhaps!
This dish takes less that 20 minutes and it’ll be the thing you’re making for dinner every night. I’ve gone for prawn and edamame in mine but you can absolutely add some chicken or tofu, even more vegetables.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 100g Black bean spaghetti/ any noodles of choice
- 2 chillis chopped finely (or blitz in food processor as I did in the video)
- 3 spring onions sliced finely
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 inch ginger
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup prawns
- 1⁄2 cup edamame beans (peeled)
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Salt some boiling water and cook you noodles following the package instructions.
- While the noodles are on, heat up some vegetable oil with sesame oil and bring up to heat on medium high.
- Add in the chilli mixture if you blitzed it like me or simple stir fry the finely chopped ginger, garlic and chilli until fragrant.
- Season with a pinch of salt and sugar and stir fry on medium heat.
- Once your noodles are cooked, drain and set aside.
- Add the prawns into the chilli mixture and season lightly, stir fry until cooked through.
- Add in the vegetables and repeat the same, stir frying for 1-2 minutes.
- Now you can add your noodles into the pan and combine all the ingredients together.
- If you didn’t blitz the ingredients together, you can now add the soy and fish sauce.
- Turn off the heat, stir well and combine with the warm dressing, serve hot or cold and its done! 🙂
…And if you make this recipe… Let me know how it turns out or take a picture, Share it on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #foodwithdom xx